Monday, July 25, 2011

"Hello Friend!"

While perusing another newbie-blog ("A Charming Home"), I found another blogger who is having a "hello Friend" party where she wants to get to know some bloggers who have had their blogs for a year or less. I definitely fit the time requirement, so I figured why not? :)
Anyways, the blog is Sassy Sites! She has a set list of questions to help get to know the newbs like me (questions are optional, you can either answer them all or make up your own).
So here are her questions and my answers:



Why did you decide to start blogging?
I decided to start blogging to share projects I make and yummy recipes with friends and strangers. And also to relieve my Facebook friends from having to see pictures of everything I made just in case they get irritated by the frequent uploading :)
 
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?
When I'm not blogging, I'm cooking, cleaning, engrossed in a book, chasing my 2 crazy little monkeys around the house or hanging out with Mr. Chasing Monkeys.

What is your blog about?
I can't say that this blog is going to be specifically about any one thing, since I already have food, crafts, and a special post about my amazing dog-child (found here).
My blog is mainly just a place where I can keep all of the crafts I've done in one place. I like to make new things, develop my sewing skills, share my childrens' growth, and helping others with ideas for crafting. 

When do you find the time to blog?
I usually try to get around to blogging while my kids are napping. But right now as I answer these questions, Monkey#2 is in my lap half asleep(she just woke up), and Monkey#1 is kneeing my back while watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" on Youtube.
 
                                  What is your favorite post so far that you've written?
Craft-wise, my favorite post would be the "To-Do List" because it really has helped me to remember the things I have to do everyday (as long as I can remember to write on it the night before, haha). But my other favorite would be said-post about Daisy; she really is one of the best dogs I've ever had, and growing up we always had at least one dog so there have been lots!

And there you have it! Hope you all had a good read :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! Thank you so much for the comment! Just started following your site. Love it! :) & I'm gonna make that fried rice...looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from my readers!